At Complete Pest Control we work with several letting agents, property managers, estate managers and landlords, offering an effective, discreet, and flexible service to eradicate and resolve all pest related issues in domestic and commercial properties.
We understand how important it is to resolve your tenants’ pest problems promptly and as stress-free as possible, not only to create a safe environment for them to live or work, but also to protect your property from the damage pests can do and to prevent your tenants from threatening to not pay rent.
We offer a free, no-obligation survey of your property to inspect and identify your pest problem and from that offer a complete solution for your domestic pest problems caused by ants, bed bugs, carpet beetles, cockroaches, fleas, flies, silverfish, moths, wasps, mice, rats, squirrels, or foxes.
All surveys and reports are presented to you, and nothing is discussed or presented to the tenants (except any health and safety forms where necessary) unless asked to by yourselves. The only time we will discuss an issue with a tenant is if we believe the condition the property is in (i.e., hygiene, clutter, etc.) is actively promoting the pest issue, this would also be detailed in any report you receive.
Once you have given us permission to undertake any work at the property, we often suggest dealing with tenants directly to arrange visits as we appreciate how busy agents, managers and landlords are. We still provide regular updates to you whilst the job is ongoing.
Private landlords and property managers such as Chaneys Chartered Surveyors & Property Managers, B2D, Diamond Housing Management and Ledra Lettings, as well as Estate Agents such as Chestertons, Winkworth, MHE Residential and iMove Property, use us for one-off and contracted pest control treatments to their owned/managed residential and commercial properties.
These regular customers stay with us because our service is prompt and professional and we solve any pest problem they have.
By using Complete Pest Control, you and your tenants’ will benefit from:
- Speed of service – We promise to carry out an initial survey of the property within 48 hours.
- Trust – Our technicians are DBS-checked and qualified to Royal Society of Public Health level 2
- Convenience – We collect keys from agents, managers and/or landlords free of charge if required and agreed by all parties.
- Communication – Our technicians contact your tenant directly to provide an estimated time of arrival 24 hours before our visits.
- Guaranteed success – We use only the best insecticides/pesticides available to ensure each job is carried out once and once only.
- Unrivalled workmanship – Unlike many other firms, we do not just lay bait in a property to kill off any rodent currently in the property. We offer a full proofing service to prevent pests from accessing the property and carry out follow up visits until all parties are satisfied.
- Phones lines – Our telephone lines are handled 24/7 in case of emergencies.
Contact us today to discuss your pest control needs in your managed/let properties.